The POST method of this sub-resource represents an action to send an e-mail request to the to an interested person of an real estate.
- Please specify only one sendafriend form per call. This call represents the action of sending a expose/contact request to another interested person, thus this request doesn't return a location header cause no resource was created.
- You must provide the following HTTP headers:
- - Accept: application/json or application/xml
- - Content-Type: application/json or application/xml
Supported media types
- XML (Accept: application/xml)
- JSON (Accept: application/json)
At least a System Key is required for this operation. See Authentication via Two-legged OAuth for further details.
The Id of an expose to perform a sendafriend request for.
Possible values for contactFormType are: EMAIL, LONG, PHONE, NONE which have to match the contactFormType of the expose the contact request is for (except for NONE, where no contact requests are allowed).
The field lastname is always required. Depending on the contactFormType different fields have to be provided in the request:
- EMAIL: only emailAddress is required
- LONG: emailAddress, phoneNumber and all fields of address are required
- PHONE: only phoneNumber is required
In case of requestType APPOINTMENT_REQUEST a list of providerIds (to be contacted) is required, in case of requestType FINANCING_REQUEST no providerIds are needed.
The content of the fields is not filtered (e.g. for cross-side scripting or cross-side request forgery).
If contactRequest.financingType = FOLLOWUP_FINANCING the value of the remaining debt should be mapped to contactRequest.financingTerms.ownFunds.
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<comment>leave a message</comment>
"comment":"leave a message"
The following section includes the HTTP status code, a short description and examples for the response body content of a successful processed request. Error responses as well as other simple message responses are described in detail within the common message responses.
Status 200 MESSAGE_OPERATION_SUCCESSFUL
No special headers.
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes"?>
<common:messages xmlns:xlink="http://www.w3.org/1999/xlink" xmlns:common="http://rest.immobilienscout24.de/schema/common/1.0" xmlns:ns4="http://rest.immobilienscout24.de/schema/platform/gis/1.0">
<message>Operation successful executed.</message>
"message":"Operation successful executed."